Covid – 19 Policy
OUR COVID POLICY:
- Here at Fairytale Bride, keeping our staff and brides safe is ever so important to us so we would like to make it clear that we will be continuing to wear visors throughout bridal appointments. However, we are happy if a Bride and her guests take the decision to either wear a mask OR to not wear a mask during their time with us. The ONLY requirement we have, is that Brides will have to wear a face mask whilst their bridal consultant is in the dressing room area with them. As soon as they are in front of our big mirror and away from their consultant, Brides can then remove their mask.
- Every bride and their guests who enter our boutique will be asked to sanistise their hands upon arrival.
- Brides may bring a maximum of 2 guests along with them to their bridal appointment to help choose ‘The One’. Please note: for insurance purposes children are not allowed in the boutique so we ask that other arrangements are made for them.
- We are private and by appointment only.
- We have hand sanitiser freely available to use throughout the boutique.
- We have a locked door policy to manage visitors.
- We are keeping a 1 metre + social distance where possible.
- We are deep cleaning and sanitising between each appointment.
- Please note: If brides or their guests begin feeling unwell in the lead up to their appointment, please be courteous and let us know as soon as possible. We are a small family run business and having to self isolate is a serious threat to our boutique, not just for us but for our brides. If we have to stay at home, the boutique would have to close.
We really appreciate your co-operation at this time and we promise that even though this policy is in place, we will still ensure that your appointment will be fun and memorable and with absolute commitment, we aim to ensure that every bride feels extra special when shopping with us and whatever your shape, you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day.
Once you have booked your appointment with us, we will send you further information on what to expect on the day of your appointment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call on 01206 484121.
Alison & Charlotte
Find us opposite ALDI between
Nicholas Anthony Kitchens
and The Floor Store.
41 London Road
Closed Sunday and Monday