Covid – 19 Policy
We want to assure you that even though Covid-19 is sadly changing the way we do things at the moment, we promise that we are still dedicated to providing you with a special and memorable appointment with us and measures that have been put in place are to ensure that you have a comfortable and safe wedding shopping experience with us.
OUR COVID POLICY:
- You may bring a maximum of 2 guests along with you to your bridal appointment to help you choose ‘The One’. Please note: for insurance purposes children are not allowed in the boutique so we ask that you make other arrangements for them, during your time with us.
- We are private and by appointment only.
- We are temperature checking our staff and customers upon arrival.
- We have hand sanitiser freely available to use throughout the boutique.
- Face masks must be worn throughout your appointment. This is a compulsory measure for all.
- We have a locked door policy to manage visitors.
- We are keeping a 2 metre social distance where possible.
- We are deep cleaning and sanitising between each appointment.
We really appreciate your co-operation at this time and we promise that even though this new policy is in place, we will still ensure that your appointment will be fun and memorable and with absolute commitment, we aim to ensure that every bride feels extra special when shopping with us and whatever your shape, you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day.
Once you have booked your appointment with us, we will send you further information on what to expect on the day of your appointment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call on 01206 484121.
Alison & Charlotte