Calling all NHS brides to be.
This is the Fairytale Bride Wedding Dress Giveaway.
In these extraordinary times, you are on the front line saving lives and we would like to show our support for you the best way we know how and so are launching this amazing giveaway. We are giving one lucky NHS bride to be, the chance to win a wedding dress of their dreams up to the value of £2000. Furthermore, 5 runners up will receive a money off voucher to be used in our Boutique allowing them to secure an amazing discount when purchasing the wedding dress of their dreams also.
If you are an NHS bride to be who has been actively working in the current COVID-19 pandemic or know of somebody who is – then we would like to hear from you!
Please enter our Giveaway by visiting our Facebook or Instagram pages, links below.
Your wedding must be in 2021/2022 and you must complete ALL 3 steps to be entered.
Winners will need to prove their NHS employment.
Winners must be able to travel to our Boutique in Coggeshall, Colchester in Essex.
The Giveaway closes on the 30th June 2020 with the winners and runners up being chosen the next day, so get your entries in now.
Wedding Dress Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- The Promotor is Fairytale Bride whose address is 17 Market Hill Coggeshall Colchester CO61TS.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Fairytale Bride, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the Giveaway.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Giveaway.
- By entering this Giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Details of how to enter are detailed both on Facebook and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 30th June 2020. After this date, no further entries to the Giveaway will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Fairytale Bride reserves the right to cancel or amend the Giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Fairytale Bride Any changes to the Giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Fairytale Bride.
- Fairytale Bride will not be responsible for inaccurate Giveaway item details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Giveaway.
- The Giveaway items are as stated – and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Giveaway items are not transferable. Giveaway items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any Giveaway item with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook and Instagram the next day. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not acknowledge our communication within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Giveaway item from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winners will need to prove their NHS employment.
- Fairytale Bride’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of her name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available on Facebook and Instagram and by inquiring by email to the following address [email protected]