Covid-19 and Consultations at Fairytale Bride
Please see below our new Covid-19 policy that will guide you through our ‘new normal’ here at Fairytale Bride. We want to assure you that even though Covid-19 is sadly changing the way we do things at the moment, we promise that we are still dedicated to providing you with a special and memorable appointment and these measures are in place to ensure that you have a comfortable and safe wedding shopping experience with us.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
APPOINTMENTS: due to the current situation, we kindly ask that you bring at most, 2 – 3 people per appointment, 1 being yourself and 1 or 2 very special guests. This is so we can ensure that we are able to social distance and keep our environment as safe as possible. For insurance purposes children are not allowed in the boutique so we ask that you make other arrangements for them, during your time with us.
THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Before your appointment, please be reassured that our boutique will be cleaned and sanitised to the highest standard and throughout your appointment, we will be wearing face masks for your protection.
- When you arrive at our boutique, allowing for social distancing, we will firstly take a temperature reading from the both of you using a non-contact temperature ‘gun’ device. If either you or your guest/s have a temperature above 38 degrees, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- We have a hand sanitising station positioned at the entrance and you will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entering. Hand sanitiser is freely available as and when required inside our boutique
- Please bring to your appointment a suitable face mask for both you and your guest/s. Once face masks are in place, we ask that they are not touched or moved to ensure we all remain fully protected. Social distancing is not always possible, so this is a compulsory measure for all staff, brides and your guest/s.
After you have been welcomed into the boutique, we will ask you and your guest/s to take a seat and this is where the fun begins! We will talk all about your wedding plans and the style of dress you are looking for. We will then select dresses for you to view and try on but only staff will be handling the dresses to minimise contact.
- To help us keep our sample wedding gowns in super condition, we kindly ask that you do not wear fake tan and it would be much appreciated if you could be sparing with any make up.
We really appreciate your co-operation at this time and we promise that even though this new policy is in place, we will still ensure that your appointment will be fun and memorable and with absolute commitment, we aim to ensure that every bride feels extra special when shopping with us and whatever your shape, you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day.
Alison & Charlotte
Find us on the corner of East Street and Market Hill
above Philip James Estate Agents.
17 Market Hill
Closed Sunday and Monday